We help our clients make the right decisions.
Michael Ray is a licensed real estate broker, born and raised in Charleston, and has been active in real estate since graduating from Clemson University in 1996. He has in-depth knowledge of the unique market characteristics of Folly Beach and the surrounding Charleston area, and understands the nuances of real estate transactions. This has been especially true in hard-to-sell markets. Michael is transparent and lays out exactly what sellers and buyers can expect, from sale price to timing and more. He goes the extra mile no matter how difficult the challenge. Whether you are a buyer or a seller, Michael will:
- Communicate Effectively
- Provide a Hands-on Approach
- Listen to You Attentively
- Understand Your Perspective
- Understand Buyers and Sellers Timeframe
Read more ….
Your success is our success.
- Effective Communication. The real estate market is time sensitive, so staying in constant contact is a must. Clients need to know where they stand so they can pursue another opportunity if needed
- A Hands-on Approach. This includes keeping the client well informed of the unapparent nuances of continually changing markets.
- Attentive Listening. A good agent asks all the questions – not the other way around. Listening to you closely enables me to respond to their needs.
- Understanding Your Perspective. Buying and selling houses is stressful. It’s important to make sure you are supported and don’t feel either ignored by silence or pressured by too much communication.
- Understanding Buyers and Sellers Time Frame. This awareness is essential to a good client/agent relationship – knowing if the client is in a hurry to sell or buy and working with a tight time frame.
Buying or selling? Call Michael at 842.478.0621 or email email@example.com
Note: Link to Michael’s MLS page